View Single Post
Old 01/02/2008, 08:57 PM
Registered Member

NaCl+H2O Fish -- hehe I hear ya, I went to the zoo on News Year Eve and it was like 53 out side, I had a long sleeve t-shirt with a short sleeve t-shirt on over that and a sorta jacket (Arizona Type Jacket) on over the t-shirts and I was freezing!

As far a chiller goes, im hoping not to if I can swing it. Once summer starts to roll around and temps get up there, I was going to slowly start changing the lighting cycle to come on at night instead of the day. I keep my place between 77-78 in the summer but I am hoping the lights being on at night will help with the day time temps.

akuracls -- I pretty much have what Reefmack has. I have a Hydro Flo (newly working ) on one of the stock RSM power heads. I have a Korilia 1 in the "sturman" postion, basically on the back wall of the tank in the upper right corner. I also have a Korilia nano in the lower right of the tank facing to the left to blow behind the rocks. I have lots of water movement plenty!

I agree mushrooms, zoa's, xenia things like that. Slowly build on them as the tank matures. Good luck with things and welcome to the RSM club

stephensturman -- I was hoping that wouldn't happen to you. I had a feeling it might though we got the clowns close to the same time and mine died in days. Their tanks are f-ed up down there. I have the store credit and im sure they the new clowns in I could get. But I still don't trust his set up. I didn't want to bash him to bad over in the AZ section, but selling fish to people when your tanks are polluted like that is BS if you ask me. The cost it puts on you and the possible loss of other creatures in the tank is unacceptable if you ask me. I hope things work out for the best, I wish you would of taken them back to him right away and got credit. I feel for your other fish and the hassles your going to have to go through because of this.

Oh and before the split when I was talking about my Naked Clowns I want to say Rue posted a link to "Reef safe" ich remover, you might take a look for it.