View Single Post
Old 12/22/2007, 04:24 PM
Member Registered

Mike you have first shot at the Nano. We just moved and I'm not positive where I put the HF32 but I'm sure I can find it by the time you come over. If you have time tomorrow let me know.

Update
Deltec AP851 - retail $1190 I will sell for $850. It is super clean and in great shape. I only used it for a few months.

Euro-Reef CS8-2 with upgraded sedra 9000 - Sells for about $550 plus another $150 for the upgraded pump. I will sell for $400.

Tru-Vu Platinum series sump. I don't know what model but I am pretty sure it is one of the 180 ones. They sell for around $300 on the Tru-Vu site. I will sell for $100.

Cube Masters nano cube 12 gal. One of the bulbs is burned out. Sells for as low as $100 online. Retails for about $150 in stores. I will sell for $30.

40 gal glass tank. Black trim. I think they sell for about $50 in stores. I will sell for $15.

2 x 48" basic reflectors. $5 each. (GONE)

Jebo 48" 4 bulb PC light fixture. Sells for about $100 retail. I will sell for $25. (GONE)

Aqua brand 15 Watt UV bulb. Brand new. Never fired. I forgot the name of that style bulb but it is the one that looks like a T5 with four prongs on one end. Sells for $35. I will sell for $10.

2 x Metal Halide Mogul Sockets with mounting brackets. Retail for about $10-$12 each. I will sell for $5 each. (GONE)

Seio 620. Sells online for about $35 (like $60 in stores). I will sell for $15. (GONE)

Rio Hyperflow 32. Runs pretty good but it is missing the cap to the top of the pump. You can see the epoxy that seals the motor. Nothing wrong with it though. Those things always fall off. Retails for just under $100. I will sell for $25. Great pump for mixing salt water and pumping it into your tank.