View Single Post
Old 12/18/2007, 11:56 PM
Registered Member

LOL. The US defense budget, war, politics, world trade, and/or foreign policy has absolutly nothing to do with GLOBAL WARMING. People seem to be extreamly quick to blame the US for all world problems yet faster still ask for help to swing their domestic problems to their favor. I firmly believe the people that are claiming global warming are simply concerned for ours, theirs, and everyones futures. So what if a few politicians get ahead.
I wonder what is to be gained by claiming there is no global warming? Why kill technology that would make our lives cheaper, better, and eaiser? I also think that sceisntist love for debate among themselves causes a never ending cycle of debate non-resolution. Don't people get upset when they have to pay 3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 dollars/yen/pounds a gallon for fuel/gas/petrol? I theorise that if I were to study the economical/enviromental impact of new cheaper TV/Video/digital/skimmer technology nobody, nobody would be complaining.(Well maybe the skimmer folks)