View Single Post
Old 06/07/2005, 03:42 PM
Moved On

Quote:
Originally posted by Anemone
The issue with your post is that we have already been over this ground. Remeber this thread:
http://archive.reefcentral.com/forum...5&pagenumber=1

Same general topic, an you tried to give the board a black eye by insinuating that admins here read people's PMs without permission?

Kevin

You misread what i wrote. I was all for admins reading pms. As an admin myself. It would be a great injustice the day I would not be allowed to run my board how i see fit. I think it's important for Admins to have complet acsess at there discretion to ANY information on the bbs system. You don't know how many trolls, and fights and other stuff. I've preveneted and stopped or cooled down by going threw my users pms in the past and seeing what the heck they thought they were doing being the scenes (ie.. double users.. friends ganging up on people pretending to not know each other) ect ect. .

edit: You deem that admins reading people pms without there permissions as a bad thing, i think it's nessary and not a bad thing at all a PM is private from the rest of the community. NOT the Admins.

Last edited by brahm; 06/07/2005 at 03:52 PM.