View Single Post
Old 06/15/2006, 05:51 PM
angelfish nut!

That's a coincidence... I used that analogy already on the other board ...

I was suspicious by the very fact that I ship Fedex Priority Overnight and after years of shipping corals the few dead ones have been a result of planes being held up due to weather and these were SPS. These settled in zoos don't snap a wink at being put in a bag for less than 18 hours... Again I shipped a near $500 order a few years ago to rural Alaska full of sps including the original Superman (before all these wild ones came in) and it made it fine...

I have all the e-mails and read through them... this was well orchestrated and planned out... he asked about my DOA policy and mentioned not only that the PPE was dead, but "thrown in the trash"... It really looks like it from the picture he took... He snapped the frag in two and sold the individual polyps, stating how he would have more available soon, again awaiting my free replacement frag, that I almost went to the airport Fedex with early today, and I'm an engineer paid by the hour...

saddening...

Attention to detail!

Just say NO to detritus

What is recommended to the novice and what experienced reefers do are two different things.