View Single Post
Old 06/20/2005, 08:00 PM
Moved On

Did you notice that all that equipment was being sold ALL AT ONCE, and MONTHS AGO?! That was a lot of old equipment I'd built up from over the years, and my CAR HAD DIED, so I had to sell off a lot of my stuff to be able to pay for it. I'd sold a lot more stuff on Craigslist--go ask those people. I'm not a store, just a person that had to sell off possessions to survive! $900, it hit me hard, but I need to be able to get to work, you know? You all know how it is. ****, someone sells off their stuff and suddenly they're a store.

Hmm...I'm seeing an old canopy (upgraded to an MH canopy), some snails (bought them as a giant lot, only way to get them, so I shared a few--look how many other hobbyists are doing that!), a reptile I don't have time for anymore, and lots of little zoo frags. Would you like to see my tank? I have dozens of colonies of zoos stuffed into it.

You people sure like to start trouble. GIVE IT A REST! Do you like causing unnecessary headaches? Look at all the other people who sell things here. I don't see anyone accusing them of being businesses. Give me a ****ing break. I'm sick of this.