View Single Post
Old 05/12/2005, 07:43 PM
Moved On

I don't even see the point of any of this ridiculous arguing. He bought an item online. He saw several photos of the item. It arrived broken by Fedex--which, by the way, before he came up with his elaborate "pre-broken tank" theory, he said himself that it was obvious that it had happened in shipping, and we all have seen the proof that it was Fedex. Like with what happens when you buy off of Ebay or any individual here, you file the insurance claim, and the shipping company that broke the item--in this case, Fedex--reviews the case and refunds the claim amount. It's simply an unfortunate circimstance where something broke in shipping. IT HAPPENS! That's why there's such thing as shipping insurance!

Besides, in the beginning, everything was fine. He said, "You got insurance, right?" and of course I had, for such a fragile item as an aquarium. I suggested that he file the claim, since he has the broken item, all the packaging, etc., and so he agreed. I sent him shots of the reciept and shipping forms to submit.

This is all a normal situation--EXCEPT that he's taken a NORMAL SITUATION and BLOWN IT OUT OF PROPORTION! Everything is about elaborate conspiracies involving insurance-fraud and NASA-technology-doctored photos, ill-intent, foul play, and whatever else. It's absolutely ridiculous.