View Single Post
Old 12/19/2003, 12:22 PM
sweeeet!!

I want to clear a few things up to cut down on the PM's I keep receiving. I sent the money on the 12th and the pump, to this day, still has not been shipped. Like I said above, had I known MDLR1 was indeed Wedfr, I never would have contacted him. Furthermore, I would have a brand new pump sitting in my house, compliments of Premium Aquatics and their rapid shipping. I was just trying to help a fellow RC'er out and save $20 or so. Here is a short amount of the conversations we had. If you have further questions, feel free to ask. I know he has been banned from the boards for whatever reason, so he can't respond.....or can he?? "Yea, be careful. He is still on this board. Check his best friend's posts. wylie713"...was a PM someone sent me.

He wrote on the 6th of December:
MDLR1 wrote on 12/06/2003 12:43 PM:
hey mr james,
thats no problem, ill hold it for you, and when the money hits the account i will get the pump over to you.

I sent the $120 on the 12th of December. Many e-mails later, after I threatened to report him, he finally responded, here is a part of his e-mail:
"You will get your pump, dont ask me when i
dont know and i dont really care."

I wrote this on the 16th:
Mr James wrote on 12/16/2003 02:32 PM:
Why haven't you returned my e-mails or PM's?? I hope you have shipped that GenX out. What is the tracking number please. If you need to contact me via phone, I can be reached at 260.428.3237 during the day. I want to resolve this matter smoothly.

He responded on the same day with:
Re: GenX/Mak4
Hi its been sent out. I didnt get any PM's or emails, the same thing with someone else i sold an ampmaster to, HE had hte same cmplaint and also mentioned you i dont know what is up everyone else i sold to ive gotten msgs from and responded back

He wrote just last night (18Dec03):
I will send youa tracking number in an hour
or 2 when i get back from fedex.

And he did an hour later:
Here is the tracking number for fedex

Sent it on the 16th did he?? I checked the FedEx tracking page and it said the number was not found:
Not found
No scan record for the following shipments has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact Customer Service.
Tracking number

So, I will continue with what I promised I would do if the number was bogus. I will report him to the authorities.

Let it snow, I have a hobby to pay for!!!