View Single Post
Old 01/08/2008, 02:06 PM
Registered Member

You are also ignoring the fact that an "INSANE RAINBOW KISS MY BUTT LORD" cost the same to collect and import as the brown out next to it FWIW....that is the issue people have is the gouging....ME...I don't mind because I could care less about ACANS as long as you fools don't go inflating the prices of my beloved blastos. It took more time to age that $400 bottle of wine. I can't attest to your analogy between humans and education and goods like corals or wine. It is silly. Placing value on education and human beings is immature and downright callow and the analogy was worthless, however, wine is a great analogy except the 400 dollar bottle took alot more aging time, effort, and grape. There is nothing intrinsically different between a pretty and ugly acan...they are the same being. With grapes they taste differently and some are harder to grow than others and can only be done in certain environments with certain skilled laborers.

Do you see why your logic holds no water?

Quote:
Originally posted by All Delight
Yes it does matter. Please tell me you're not serious with that statement.

Japanese lords are not common in the US market. They aren't even imported legally. How many LFS have you seen Japanese lords at? Sure if you go to Japan they're very cheap. And Ricordia Floridas are very expensive.

Your statement is as narrow minded as saying why pay Kobe Bryant $19 million a year, just get Eddie Jones and pay him $2 million a year. Whats the differece, a shooting guard is a shooting guard right?

or

Why go to UCLA for an education, just go to Long Beach State. Why is it so much more to go to UCLA. Is a college not a college?

or

Its like drinking a $400 bottle of wine, why not just get a $20 bottle of wine. Is wine not wine?

I'm not arguing the fact that some lords are expensive. Some are. But sorry to say, all lords are not created equal. Just like humans, the prettier ones are harder to find and more in demand.