View Single Post
Old 05/15/2007, 11:40 AM
Registered Member

A Group Buy is Not Probable

I don't think that a Group Buy on Tigger Pods is going to happen. They have specific purchasing requirements regarding these types of situations which would require more coordination and planning then I, for one, would care to pursue. Maybe someone else, with more clout in the Club, can proceed with this. I think that I'm just going to go with our local source and buy home-grown...

The following proposition is a great deal, and good for the club as well; I just don't think that I can make it happen.

From Gresh at Reed Mariculture:

I now only do group buys thru club sanctioned group buys. The club must be a current MASNA member and has to put the order in 1 month in advance so that we don't short any of our dealers. 20% off MSRP, free shipping and a 10% of the final invoice is donated back to the club.

If you want to proceed with this, have a MARS BOD member contact me at gresham@reefnutrition.com and we'll go from there. I can probably work around the month advance notice, but I can not work around any of the other details.