View Single Post
Old 08/25/2005, 10:45 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by sspargur
This is incredible getting flamed like this when you guys don't have all the facts, nor do I feel I need to explain them because it's none of your business.
Actually, it is our business. Reef Central is a great resource to us all, and when people act dishonestly, we are all affected in how we can use RC in our hobby.

Quote:
I took the picture of the acan a couple hours before Tony posted the first thread and before I saw it, as well as emailed it to him. I mispoke on the 2nd and 3rd pics - I took them right before I posted them here.
Your transaction was done on 7/19. Pics were taken one month later? original thread

Quote:

Both frags that Tony mounted broke off during shipping and I remounted them and put them in my tank, hoping some of the flesh would live, but it didn't. The acan still has a tiny bit of live flesh on it, so it's still in my tank where-as the other two are completely dead and out of the tank.
OMG so you are saying the frags broke off and you mounted a dying coral? Tony, save this evidence for your case!!!

Quote:
Frankly, I don't give a dam what anyone thinks .
Reefers beware doing business with anyone who thinks like that... this guy seems to have total disregard for others, especially the ones he frauds.