View Single Post
Old 08/25/2005, 10:16 AM
SPS and Zoanthid Fanatic

Having 2 separate bad experiences (nine months apart) does not make me dishonest, a liar, nor a theif. It makes me unfortunate. I'm done dealing with trades on Reef Central and I'll only trade with people that I've had success with in the past.

This is incredible getting flamed like this when you guys don't have all the facts, nor do I feel I need to explain them because it's none of your business.

My "friends" aren't here posting because I haven't included them in this problem due to it's not my place to put them in the middle of it. I regret putting them in the middle of it during my first bad experience.

I took the picture of the acan a couple hours before Tony posted the first thread and before I saw it, as well as emailed it to him. I mispoke on the 2nd and 3rd pics - I took them right before I posted them here.

Both frags that Tony mounted broke off during shipping and I remounted them and put them in my tank, hoping some of the flesh would live, but it didn't. The acan still has a tiny bit of live flesh on it, so it's still in my tank where-as the other two are completely dead and out of the tank.

Frankly, I don't give a dam what anyone thinks and we live in a free country so you can think what you want. This will be my last post regarding this incident and I'm unsubscribing from it.

Try and sue me if you want. I have your shoddy packing still and the dead corals to bring to court.