View Single Post
Old 09/25/2007, 10:26 AM
Garbologist

I have been traveling and have been too busy to be around RC much lately. As I'm generally the one to handle these selling messes I was asked to take a look at this. Here what needs to be done. This is not a simple situation and I won't have time to properly deal with it until sometime next week. I'm going to close this thread until that time. When I am back I will post to the thread and you will know it is active again.

Only4fudge, I don't know if you are actively selling anything right now but if you are you need to halt any sales at this point until I can look into this. If you have any open threads in the selling forum I need you to send me the links to them.

When this reopens we will not be posting PMs or emails, nor will we be name calling or challenging people to do anything. I'll read all of the facts here and talk to those involved and make a decision on what needs to be done. Only in severe cases does a mod even step in at this point, but it seems this is one of those cases. VegasMike, if you have anything to say about what has happened please PM me. Only4fudge, I would most certainly advise you to do the same. I am not accusing you of anything, but if you are scamming people you best PM me and admit to it now.You have 7-9 days before I reopen this. Getting some things settled in some way with me and the people who have a problem with you would be in your best interest before that.

The Tribal Wisdom of the Dakota Indians, passed on from generation to generation, says that:

"When you discover that you are riding a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount."