View Single Post
Old 06/25/2007, 10:59 PM
Team RC Member

I'm thrilled that there's so much interest out there in this tank already, and it's not even here yet.

makoj - Geez Brian, how did you find this thread? Please keep up with it and let me know if I'm screwing up.

bananaboat - I don't want to disclose the cost of the tank on this thread. Let's just say it wasn't cheap, but I'm sure it will be worth the price. I paid the price for this tank due to the fact that it's Starphire glass, it's rimless, and the guy who built it has NEVER had a tank leak, as far as he knows. I'll pay a lot of money for that kind of peace of mind in my home. And you're right ... the PVC bottom is cool!

thedude15810 - It's about time you chime in. For those out there who don't know, "thedude" is John, my boy and part owner of Kingfish, and he'll be the first one to know when my tank arrives. So, is it here yet?

tanya72806 - Glad you like what you see, and thanks for wishing me well.

cpreefguy - Thanks for the offer, we may just need you. But if you want to help, you know the rule ... name your poison?

bcoons - Hey, a blast from the past. Where've you been? I'm happy you're not out of the hobby. How's your tank doing anyway? We're both going to learn a lot on this one. Whereas the last one was fans, liquid additives, damsels and softies, this one's gonna be chillers, reactors exquisite wrasses and acros!