View Single Post
Old 12/18/2006, 08:44 AM
Moved On

Re: Re: clarification

Quote:
Originally posted by bennyinca
I urge you to post where I commited to sell an item to you. You showed interest like many other and I replied to your inquiry. Never I told you an item was sold or pending to you.

[/b]
[BLUE]laverda got me these 55g drums at his cost, and I am willing to pass the same good deal to another club member.

that said, I understand the challenges in this hobby, especially when you are starting off. I am more than willing to help on the cost of it, after all we are not talking about bank breaking $ here. But if you want them you must be willing to come by pick it up yourself.[/BLUE]
Quote:

Oh yeah I love drama. That is what I do at RC, check my post history. Then check yours.
No need to check, I only have to read this thread to see where you create the drama by bringing your issue with me into a thread that has nothing to do with you at all. If you believe you dont do drama , how is it that you bring up our issue and think you wont get a reply and or perpetuate it
Quote:

Hmm there is such thing called private message

Funny, how it is ettiquette to let someone know that you send them PM in the open forum, and then if you agree to a sale, that you send out a notice in public forum that there is a sale pending.

And if you did recieve a PM during the time that you say you did, then you would have seen my message to you which I sent less then 1/2 hour after you stated that you agreed to sell me the barrel for the same price as SCMAS members. Did you choose to just ignore my message then?
Quote:

Again, I urge you to post where we agreed on anything. There were no messages back and forth on this. I only replied to your post.

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=8756008#post8756008
Quote:
Again, I urge you to post anything I said about you. I know what kind of person I am, so if you want to take at shot at me, be ready to back it up.

I'll post your insults from your PM if you'd like.

[/b]
Funny, I gues you are the only who can trade insults then, for if someone else replies with an instult then they are the one out of line and or innapropriate. You can post what ever you want. As I stated previously, I am not afraid of or ashamed or anything I say or do. Does that mean I would not take back some things or apologize sometimes, NO IF I am wrong,I would apologize. How about you???
Quote:
You did not. This is your "offer", as posted in
http://archive.reefcentral.com/forum...08#post8756008 . And I do consider this lowballing.

[/b]
The one thing I learned early on in life is that anyone can interpret anything anyway they like. If you want to think that my giving you the exact same amount of money that you ask for, and for me to pickup from wherever you want me to to pickup is lowballing then by all means, go ahead and iterpret that to mean lowballing.

Oh, and for future edification, when I say Hello BennyInca, you should interpret that to mean '... Go eff yourself ...'
Quote:

Haha what do you take people for, don't make me laugh. Honor and you do not belong in the same sentence. I would believe a shady used car salesman (no pun intended ) before I believe you. For starters, why don't you back up your claims and show where and when you were insulted?
You have already admitted to calling me a lowballer. Is that close to an insult in your interpretation of insults???

Then you turn around and tell me you are trying to sell the barrel for $15, when I already offered you $20. I am not sure you can understand your own logic/
Quote:

Yeah, my comment still stands, I would rather give an item away for free, than to sell it to you. keep your $.
My comments stand as well. And like before as I stated to another poster, I will refrain (again, I know, sorry), from replying to those that are not here to contribute to this thread. I may be eating out of the drama plate, but it seems it is you that is serving it up. I need to go on a drama free diet, and let you all choke on the drama that you must be purchasing from some bulk warehouse where you seem to get bulk rate prices