View Single Post
Old 12/18/2006, 07:58 AM
Registered Member

refund

Bergy,

Ya there was a mix up in the e mails causing that misunderstanding, no ones fault, no worries there just didnt understand your responses about it being $50.00 only in your posting above is all, when I KNOW i offered you $100.00 worth of stuff in good faith.

I dont trust HOTMAIL anyways, stuff gets lost with that account, people never get stuff sometimes...I noticed it was sent via my hotmail account vs my more reliable pop mail.

As for the skimmer ALL my skimmers will have the smaller pumps on them from now on, Im changing that out when I realized just a few days ago they made a smaller pump that should work great with the stock size 22". Though the site doesnt reflect this it will shortly. if you doubt me visit it later this week.

No thanks on the $100.00 off..

I really sold it too cheap anyways to be honest.. I paid over 400$ for the light itself with ballast, and basically $300.00 for the ballast if you include the cords. Throw out the junk ballast I pitched and its really about $600.00 worth of eqiupment if NEW. hehe. (not going there now) Granted its used so its not worth that much, but I think its worth more than the price of the ballast for both.

Even though I veiw it as UN-USED, I will have to list it as USED because of my repair and being given to you now too, though its never been USED for over 5 min on my end at least. And I dont think you powered it up at all have you???

Now I will try and resell it, as U S E D DIY PROJECT or something.

Might even wire it up myself to that HQI ballast. and sell it as HQI TESTED READY TO GO or something at least as far as the HQIs are concerned. Not sure what to do with the T5 ballasts, I might put them in the light fixture, I donno.

I would have done that connection months ago, except I was trying to get a refund on the Ballast until just a week ago and didnt want to use that ballast(Sunligh supply refused even though it was not used due to the time frame)

One thing is for sure I will list it's HISTORY and WIRING NEEDS in the AD, vs over the phone on e mails. Then there is NO argument.

See you on the first and thanks for giving me some time to get ALL the funds ready for full refund.

But you havent answered one other important question before the deal is sealed, have you POWERED UP or used that BW7 BALLAST and used those wires for bw7 I sold you?

If not please reply with this infor and you got a deal, no hard feelings I hope sorry for the misunderstandings.

merry xmas to all and all a good night!

peace out

Last edited by BubbleMonkeyIII; 12/18/2006 at 08:24 AM.