View Single Post
Old 12/18/2006, 05:58 AM
Registered Member

And the offer to refund you full price, is now on the table for all to see again. Because Im thinking you MISSED MY second offer and that doesnt make me so mad now.

I just resent the email AGAIN forwarded it. Please check your inbox to verify the time and date.

If the Ballast and Cords are UNUSED and I can verify this, and no other damage to the light, I will repay totally you on MY next PAYDAY, which is the 1st. the TOTAL upon reciept of the goods in same condition as you got them. No harm no foul.

You can keep the free standpipe

I just couldnt figure out why you rejected my offer of over $100.00 worth of goods which you suggested as a FAIR TRADE? Maybe you still do reject it, and thats fine, and maybe you just didnt want to say in here. But I did offer it. Im saying this because you posted above I ONLY offered you $50.00 off a skimmer. Which is just not true. I offfered you $100.00 worth of stuff YOU ASKED for.

Heck, ill even throw in a few frags of something for ya. and some macros for your sump... I just thought you were being a jerk after I met your offer and you declined and harrassed me about it. end of story.

I will then relist it for more money as "USED" hahahah

Last edited by BubbleMonkeyIII; 12/18/2006 at 06:11 AM.