View Single Post
Old 12/18/2006, 03:08 AM
Registered Member

First of all, let me say that I read the thread and do not see phatphisher or ginasofia making excuses for the seller. I am not going to either, but I believe this needs to be handled by themselves, it is not going anywhere here. They each have their own side of the story, and buyer and seller should be responsible for their actions. As a seller you should ad your product honestly, and a seller you should not buy anything unless you are comfortable with it. I also think that as a buyer, if you want a new product and warranties that go with it, then you ought to be buying from a retailer.

However, if you sense a mixed reaction in this thread, I believe it may be because some people have already dealt with bergovoy, like I have in PM. Or maybe you have heard. Anyways I think he has built a reputation for himself. His PMs are down right abusive, and for that reason I chose to cease replying to him. After my exp in dealing with him, I'd rather give away things for free than selling to him. Just my .02

btw I do hope you get your $ back. But like I said in a previous post, there was enough info in his FS post to keep an educated buyer away