View Single Post
Old 12/18/2006, 03:03 AM
Registered Member

"I wil not accept being ripped off. If someone s\ays it is new, and they know they went inside and rewired / resoldered things, they are fraudulent. It is a good thing I went inside, if I would have plugged the Blue wave into the fixture as it was, the blue wave would have burnt up too....... And I wold be out all my money"

Shows he never tested the so called NON WORKING LIGHT. That repair would have worked, and to claim it wouldnt is just BS. The lights would work and the connections were solid. The shrink wrap even in his picture is covering the connections unless you really moved them around that covering even if not extremely tight would have held. From the picturs, I cannot tell them apart.

They had to be more solid after I repaired them, then when I got that thing, that was the point of my thread, The friggin thing shouldnt come apart just opening the case. So if that ONE came apart easily, he should really REWIRE the entire thing. Which is what I suggested , expected and planned on doing myself had I kept the light

You could also look at it this way, HAD I NOT found that loose wire and REPAIRED It BETTER than it was when I got it, he could have ALSO fRIED the Ballast FOR SURE since by the way the thing appeared to me when I saw them they werent even crimped, clamped, twisted.. nothing.. smooth on both ends..