View Single Post
Old 09/25/2007, 09:12 AM
Registered Member

If anyone needs to see a mis-statement/lie, look at the line where he said to "send everything back for a full refund". That was never proposed and I challenge him to provide the e-mail. I will copy all correspondence from him since I received the package shortly. He never asked for a picture, another lie. He has also lied saying that I posted this in response to being rejected by paypal. If I could show some sort of date stamp from paypal, you would see that these posts were made before even trying to post a paypal complaint. You will see above the time I got rejected by paypal which was very shortly before that comment about paypal.

His sense of double bagging was to put the Kordon bag inside a normal fish store bag with the inner bag sealed by a zip tie(which leaked) and the outer bag not sealed at all.

DC - If you want misstatements, here is a list from above.

He NEVER asked me to send back the shipment for a full refund.
He NEVER offered a partial refund (like he stated).
He NEVER asked for the picture.
The claim that this post was in reponse to paypal's rejection is also FALSE.

I gave him my cell number to call, which he had not done. If he wants a picture of the packaging/dead fish, all he needs to do is give me his cell numer to send it to.

I am actually in London this week and responding to this. I have not gotten cell service since Sunday, but I wil look at my call history when I get back to see if there has been any attemp at contact and will repond accordingly here one way or another.

Mike