View Single Post
Old 09/25/2007, 09:09 AM
Registered Member

LOL!
Only4fudge- I emailed you Sunday morning about not doing the trade. You told me you took the package to Kinko's Sunday night to ship... I did appologize about the situation, and gave you ample notice. But, who ships things on Sunday night???!!! I've never heard of that before, when you told me you were shipping Monday. I wouldn't have been too happy about the fish being boxed up a whole day extra than you said... Are you a man of your word??!!!
Now, about a broken skimmer?! The skimmer worked fine, and was a good deal (275 shipped for a Euro Reef cs 8-2?!) That was said out of complete ignorance, and shows your maturity level.
If you found a better deal, then great! Good for you, as it was a good deal in the first place.
As for my money issues, I sold the skimmer, took care of it, and had some money left over. I bought the zoas with that, which is none of your buisness, by the way. I know this- If you lost money on the deal, its is straight Karma for the way you've scammed others. I'm definetely glad I didn't trade with you...
Now, why don't you come on here and explain why you screwed over 3 people now?
Mikeman- who are you? LOL- Way to talk about a bunch of crap you don't know about..