View Single Post
Old 01/19/2007, 11:11 AM
Premium Member

WooHoo !!!! Our rock arrived at the shipping terminal late last night, I am leaving out for SacTown here shortly to go pick it all up, so it looks like we will have some rock to play with over the weekend .

I also went ahead and started working on the trim last night. I have it cut and ready to install, just waiting to determine the tank water height for the door bottom. I have a rough idea, and need to translate that into cut wood this afternoon so that I can install the trim and see how it looks. My initial take on it is the trim I picked out is too thin, but I won't really know until I clean the wall up and repaint everything.

Once we get the rock the only things we will be waiting on are the new skimmer and the second sump. We are also awaiting some of the skimmer specs so that we can build the sump racks. Since we don't have the outlet pipe height information yet, I don't know the exact dimensions that we can use for the racks to hold the sumps (don't want to make them too tall). Since we are stacking the twp 150g sumps, the output pipe height will play a huge role in the shelving/rack design. It is going to be close, but I think it will work out .

Hopefully look for some pictures later this evening