View Single Post
Old 08/22/2007, 06:25 PM
~~ P.P.P.P.P.P.P ~~

Quote:
Originally posted by RichConley
If you want to go BB, great (I run BB), just say "I want to run BB".
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by T Man
I want a change, I've used sand beds for filtration the past three tanks. I'll still be using a DSB remotely, I just want keep the detritus, poo and food in the water column for filtration and not build up anwhere- with the BB in this 29 inch depth tank, I can finally direct the water to the bottom, I like that
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess you missed this earlier post. As for listening to the what the "BB crew" claims, that is a concensus that I'm not aware of nor influenced by. I have seen SPS on the reefs in the south Pacific and have observed the separation of the two.There is the reef and the sand bed- then the lagoon and the sand bed. I want the table part of the reef at each end of the 210, with the three 400watters and my twenty-nine inch tall tank- I can grow a table colony at depths of twenty-four inches.
Show me some pic's Rich I want to see your BB and livestock, what do you use for the cleaning crew? will my four year old star fare well without the sand bed? it's never been without one....it spends a good amount of time on it.