View Single Post
Old 12/19/2007, 01:04 AM
Registered Member

yeah I gotta say top quality. I got all my fish (all 20 of em) from them and each and everyone has made it. They all arrived eating well. Even flake, and pellets.

There's no doubt I will purchase strickly from them and atlantis once I start adding coral.

Do you still have your returns pointed toward the bottom of the tank to keep the poo from settling? I tried that and it not working for me, do you think I need to just turn up my return pump a bit more? Then again you have a 90 and I have a 220, so it more surface area to cover.

I thought there was a diffrence with the design with the kalk reactors. I can't remember who it was here on RC but I had thought of purchasing one before and they said to go with a pump driven like GEO's because it can't pump the slurry into the tank if its mixing while the top up pump is running at the same time, and you didn't get that with the stirrer's. To you have alk issues because you don't have sand bed to buffer using kalk?

Yeah i'm taking my time with the hardware, my last big investment was my skimmer and man does it make a freakin diffrence. Going from a sub par skimmer to one that just cranks it out. You really don't understand what an intricate part of your filitration the skimmer is until you really get a beast of one that is matched to your tanks needs. I'm so glad I listened to you and connely. Removing all that rock, increasing the flow, get a better skimmer, makes such a huge diffrence.

Click The Red House To see My Build Thread!!!