View Single Post
Old 08/13/2007, 02:23 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by oohmiller
i am taking the steps to make sure everyone is happy, i have really been busy and have been taking alot of trips out of town for school, etc.....

sorry for the trouble with everyone but i have really been busy and i guess laziness on my part as well.

I am not here to rip anyone off and anyone that has done business with me i will make sure ends up happy.

thank you to all
-Andrew-
was funny is seeing that he still comes on the site a few times a day yet never responds to pm's or posts yet he claims whats quoted above. Just make things right and refund people money for things bought in good faith that where not delivered as promised.

I will take this as far as I need to in order to set things straight. I understand your a student and may be busy but since you still have time to log in the site and check pm's you should have time to make some sort of response to people concerns. If by some luck the pump was still running before you shipped it fine. But the box wasnt damage nor was the pump during shipping all damage was cause its previous operation. I would be happy to send you as many pics as you want to show this. If you want to pay for shipping ill even ship the pump back to you only after I receive a refund (fool me once ect ect). I payed for a Used but "working" pump and nothing short of a refund or a working pump will satisfy me.
6 Line Wrasse
180 Gal Reef Ready in Const.