View Single Post
Old 08/11/2007, 02:30 PM
Registered Member

andrew,
yes you contacted me and you spent my money......
you said you would have to transfer money to your paypal and you are too busy to do it ???? it takes seconds ... so everyone understands here is your pm....

refund
ok heres the deal i am giving you a full refund but i dont have enough in my paypal account right now. I am going to pay you as soon as i get the funds but i have to transfer them from my checking account. Im not jerking you around or anything im just trying to keep you up to date so you dont feel the need to keep posting. I might not have the chance to get back on tomarrow but i will try and keep you informed on the situation.
Once again sorry for the inconvienence but i will definently be staying in touch and refunding you soon.

thanks
-Andrew-

i should not have to wait .... besides where is my tracking number -- you would not have to refund me if you ever sent me the pump. i doubt there ever was a pump. how did you send it ??? you never answered that question at all and i am sure you never will. i am sure the only way i will see my money is through the paypal claim i filed. if you cant cover the refund i hope they freeze all your accounts ...... i will no let this go until i am paid back in full ..........
unfortunately i am not alone in this scam .... you should be ashamed