Thread: Ppe
View Single Post
Old 12/16/2007, 11:46 AM
Registered Member

I NEVER ATTACKED I WAS JUST TRYING TO GIVE YOU MY OPION. Stating my view on buying cheap corals. You jumped the gun and ASSUMED I was saying yours was fake. NO i was stating that cheap is normaly cheap. You are the one who said I was saying yours was fake. I NEVER SAID THAT. If you have a view of buying cheap corals SO BE IT. That is your opion. I stated mine. That was it. You shoved words in my mouth. If you have a opion then have it (it is the USA). Dont expect people to think the way you do. Quite trying to make me look like the bad guy. I am here help as well. I dont have 4574 post so I am sure I have not helped as many people as you have. But, I have and DO help.

My last post was a question of you and your thoughts on people who have been in for 4 years or less. You took a shot at me by saying that. (parting shot) YOU SAID THAT NOT ME. So quit putting words in my mouth.

This thread started as a question about PPE care tips Till you shared your opion about buying cheap. This thread turned into a debate about buying cheap and what you might get. Then you assumed I said I was attacking you and saying your ppe was fake. (which I never said) Then this thread then turn into a joke when YOU SAID, you have no respect for me because I have only been reefing for 4 years. Which means you have no respect for anyone who has been reefing for less than 4 yours. (I am not shoving words in your mouth because you said it) So, stop trying to twist my words and saying I am the bad guy.

P.S. If someone has a opion and expresses it that does not mean they are talking a shot at you. I was trying to make a point. Dont get mad if it does not go along with what you think. I am not mad and when I have been doing this for more than 4 YEARS I will get on your level and start give you my opion. Then maybe you can RESPECT me.

P.S.S I was never attacking you. As Master Yota said, Opion I he gives. Attacking you not.

P.S.S.S If you can get the real deal at a low price hook a brother up. I dont like paying highprices either. P.M. me with the hook up =)