View Single Post
Old 03/07/2005, 11:52 PM
Registered Member.

Vette68 - I'm not sure whether the mention that you are Terry's brother is accurrate or not but I wonder if you would be so understanding if you were on my end of the transaction? I did not blow the ballast, it came to me in that condition. Perhaps it happened while it was being disassembled or maybe it was the result of the rust on the harness that came with it? I wonder how that got there? The wiring was properly installed and once the harness and bulbs were replaced and a working ballast hooked up, everything worked fine. Yes, I now have a working VHO ballast and, yes, there are many things that we use that manufacturers don't recommend but that's not what I was told when I specifically asked about the differences in the 2 ballasts. The response that I got was that "they are exactly the same and the URI has least amount of usage". I didn't request a particular one but I also was not told that I would be getting one over the other. I've also never called your brother (if that's the case) a rip off artist or scammer, I've simple stated that what was advertised (as well as, what I was told) and what I received were 2 different things and that's exactly what this forum is for. To tell you the truth, I actually take more offense at what's happened after all the facts were laid out, which is nothing! To me, not having heard a word, other than the few comments in this thread, from Terry Lang, says alot.