View Single Post
Old 04/06/2007, 05:00 AM
Registered Member

mmmmm

i was reading your threads and it hooked me..

I recently purchased 6 frags from another seller..it cam 1 day late (2nd day) also they were double bagged but with little water no air..
He put in round thermos that probabbly rolled all over the truck..no room for the supposed freebies either..frags smaller than i thought...
He also DID NOT put heat packs in!!

I tried to acclimate slowly but lost green nuke, and 4 others!! (rpe, aqua, etc)

I contacted him..he said usps doesnt even do two day air..i sent pics of the label and the whole ordeal..did i mention he left town for 2 weeks day of shipment..

His offer was to refund 100 dollars of the 180 or I pay for them to be re-shipped!! I was upset..this was my first buy etc i didnt feel that i shud pay for shipping again when this wasnt my fault!!

I have delt with a great seller since who added extras incase of damage etc packed with labels this side up, cooler, padding, heat everything great!! I have since learned that packed right a shipment should last an extra day if healthy to begin with..

Just thought I would share..also this guy had great feedback..
my point..always a risk..but ask questions..now i know what to ask etc....Sucks but it is a hobby!! If they all died shipper should take responsibility, or else endure negative feed back and lose money in the long run..I would have gone back to mine if it went smoother..but instead 5 days later i spent $275 on another guy!!

Just saying...