View Single Post
Old 01/09/2008, 11:36 PM
Premium Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sufunk
[B]Junior, from your posts I know that you are all about the aussie acan frags, tyree, le etc... That is fine but again you are purposefully misstating the point.

That's a pretty bold statement. For the record, I don't have a single piece "tyree" or LE, or any other ridiculous adjectives someone wants to put in front of a coral in any of my tanks. I have never bought any coral because of its price or popularity. I go to a shop, find the coral I like, then ask a price. if its out of my comfort range I pass. I have never once even sold a single polyp of anything So before you go making ASSumptions about people I would advise you to get your facts straight.

Secondly, im not avoiding anything, my point is, you have no point. I don't see you on here slamming Steve tyree for selling 1/4" x 1/4 pieces of coral for insane prices, taking peoples money years in advance, etc.

I could write a list a mile long of online retailers with prices that are as high, or higher than Clint. Did you take the time at look at the beautiful COLONIES he has available for under 200 bucks? Do you honestly think that is above his cost? Have you even seen an airway bill for a coral order from Australia? Well I have, and you would &^%( yourself if you new what it cost.

Your not making a statement, your taking shots at one individual retailer. Get off your soap box, and move on. Clearly people are entitled to there opinions, but you seem to think its ok to push them on other people, and criticize those who do not agree with your opinions.