View Single Post
Old 11/01/2005, 12:37 AM
Premium Member

Marc, what month/year were you TOTM? Also, what's with your avatar these days? It has that black bar through it?

Travis, are we allowed to 'know' the ID of the reefer 'God' if we promise not to PM/question, etc.??? (pleeeze). I can't fathom a tank that size! Cool that he has his priorities so in line though.

RYAN!! Hey, we missed you..get some stuff going for us..have your daughter narrate her summer if need be.

Beverly, yours should be a Media Player skin..very cool! Did you see my use of the song for one of the microscope vids? (I have to toute (tout?) the scope stuff sometimes, 'I' at least enjoy them.

Adam, your tank is looking nice and filled out - I have an anemone I had to remove, he's in a holding tank..my other huge one I'm keeping. Let me know if you'd like it (freebie), he's a good clowny home.

Bob, my average per day has never exceeded 2gig..and we have a lot of folks hitting the site for non-reef stuff. You should be able to check your daily/monthly usage and remaining from whoever your host is. Mine has a 'site stats' page.

Have you guys noticed how FEW people have voted in general for the thread poll?? Where has everyone on RC gone? I can't believe the numbers are so low, but, congrats Bob, hands down you've got it!