View Single Post
Old 11/07/2007, 12:17 AM
Registered Member

PSam- thanks! I also really like how clean these tanks look, the black silicone really sets it off, I think.

Flint&Eric- I wish I could have gone that big, maybe in the future Ill be ordering a bigger tank from them. They were a pleasure to do business with. The only hard part was waiting for it to get here, even though it was only about 5 days

drawman- If you check out their website, you can see the prices for the different blue series tanks. I think for what you get, the price was very reasonable.

CamBarr- I can get some detailed pics for you this weekend. I must say that this is the highest quality tank Ive ever owned. The silicone work is amazing, I also love the ground and high polished edges, good stuff!

Ocean In A Box- Shipping was very reasonable for this tank. Including the freight, crating, duties, etc, it came out to a few hundred or less if I remember correctly. I dont really have a thread on my Finnex, I got it a little over a year ago, just in time to fill it full of goodies from the MACNA in Houston It has been a great tank, Ill try to see if I have all of the specs in a thread somewhere.