View Single Post
Old 10/11/2007, 02:47 PM
Premium Member

I have finally spoken with UPS and the company he used to ship the light. Point blank...this guy is a liar, thief, slanderer, etc etc etc. The gentleman I spoke to at the packing store remembered da1jewfish bringing in the light. He said it wasn't hard to forget because of what it was he was shipping. This is EXACTLY what the store owner told me:
da1jewfish brought the light in for shipping. The owner got into a little small talk and asked what he did for a living. da1jewfish told him he "fixes lights for a living and had just rebuilt this one and was shipping it back to the customer". The owner was NOT happy at all about being accused of sabotage. He said I should pursue this into criminal action.
UPS was also very unhappy to hear that they also had been accused of tampering with the light. I am to call them back today and tell them the outcome of my conversation with the store owner.

da1jewfish, you have now been proven to be everything I have accused you of. You are deceptive in your transactions and your feeble attempts at defending yourself have failed miserably. You are a malicious person and I hope that all of RC will read this thread and see you for what you truly are. I really hope that $75 was worth it.

Last edited by smiller; 10/11/2007 at 02:55 PM.