View Single Post
Old 10/10/2007, 05:09 PM
Premium Member

I am taking some additional steps but, until I get the full information from those I have contacted, I am not sure which way this will go. I have spoken with UPS and am going to contact the store where it was shipped from.
I keep saying I will just let it go and be done but the more I dwell on it the angrier and more disgusted I become. Just a flaming on here won't stop someone from going to another site and pulling another fast one on an unsuspecting buyer. I hope my further actions come to fruit but only time will tell. I have read too many stories about people scammed here as well as other places and in some cases the unlucky buyer just lets it go. I am not, despite what I said earlier.

He said first he had it in storage and checked it. Then he said his buddy had it and checked it while he was there. He has blamed store employees and even suggested UPS. I'm sure the store he shipped from will not be happy at all to hear about his accusations. The UPS rep was certainly unhappy to hear about this little transaction. I will know a lot more tomorrow after speaking with the store manager and was told by UPS to contact them afterward with my results.

All he had to do was give me back my money. I would still be ticked off but I wouldn't be nearly as upset. I despise thieves and liars with a vengeance.