View Single Post
Old 12/16/2007, 05:22 PM
Registered Member

Bubble King Mini 200 - 1 week and a half old

Well here is the first Bubble King Mini 200 used skimmer up for sale. Purchased this skimmer new for 1129+shipping from aquariumspecialty.com. They will not do any exchanges until they find something wrong with the skimmer. There is nothing wrong with it, I just can't get it to skim dry. Maybe I need more bioload. My future plans are for a 120 gallon fish only system. Skimmer is rated for 135-265 gallon aquarium. Right now it's just sitting in a rubbermaid container with 90 pounds of rock. Will let it go for $$$$1000 shipped. I am willing to sell it 129 dollars less plus what I paid for shipping for just playing with the skimmer for less then 2 weeks. I also have the reciept showing the date and price of the skimmer. My loss is your gain. Skimmer is superquiet and excellent build in matterials.
I still have the original box, manual, and outter shipping box. Skimmer will be double boxed the same way I recieved it. I am planning to go with a used H&S or Deltec.

Once again price is 1000 firm. Will keep it if I don't sell it for 1000.

Out of the box

Fired up for the first time

After 3 days of skimming

The skimmate was poured on the H&S skimmer collection cup (I already sold that ) and it shows much darker there. I guess Bubble King uses a much more clearer acrylic and also too much white and brighter PVC compared to grey.