View Single Post
Old 10/09/2007, 05:47 AM
Premium Member

da1jewfish, I don't even know how to respond. You made no money ? I paid for the light, the packing materials, the shipping costs. You paid for ????? $100 out of your pocket ? Well it USED to be in my pocket. Along with 75 of it's friends that you stole from me.
Sir,,,do not threaten me about speaking the TRUTH. You are lucky I did not try and pursue further charges against you in criminal court. I don't care whether you consider this "petty" or not. This was MY money. This was MY faith in you as a seller. YOU are the one defaming this board with your blatant misrepresentation. I should contact the mailing company there and let them know you are defaming them also by accusing them of cutting out the ballasts, making the fan not run and adding an extra led. And hey, they fixed a couple while they were at it. Remember ? 3 of 5 led lights work? Now 5 of 6 do.

Finally. Smiller has every email and pm you sent me. You can try and talk yourself clean and shiny in this forum all you want. It's all in the pm's.

Wait...I almost forgot something. When you go to this packing company would you please ask them HOW they got the ballasts out when the screws holding the reflector were rusted and had not been touched in forever? The grooves in the screws were caked with rust so I am assuming they did the Houdini and made them disappear?