View Single Post
Old 12/18/2006, 06:53 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by BubbleMonkeyIII
wow benny,

would you believe me? and buy something from ME now? ahhaha... I got a nice "USED slighted repaired" light and NEW IN BOX NEVER USED or touched ballast for sale... (if bergy dont bring it back)

Or now that its famous? anyone else want it NOW?

so I can PAY HIM BACK?

Just dont freak on me after the sale.. thanks

hahahaha

ps it will take some HEAVY DIY WIring to make it work, and that is INSIDE THE fixture, I also repaired ONE loose wire I found when It first came to me.. so check on that one..

There hows that..? hehehe
Don't take me wrong, I am not saying that what you did is justified. But you are taking responsibility for it now and offering a refund, I think that is the right thing to do, and I applaud you for it.

Honestly, as a buyer, I would not take you lights because they have been rigged and arc'd. I am not an electrician and handy enough to fix something like it. For that reason I would not buy it. My suggestion? Fix it, and sell it as a working light fixture.

As a seller, knowing what I know now, I would choose not to deal with him. I can just imagine how he would post a complaint, about how the drums he just purchased smells too much like plastic