View Single Post
Old 09/25/2007, 10:02 AM
Registered Member

OK, only4fudge, I challenge you to now list in bullet-point format any and all falsified information I have posted. You can't even get your story straight. I paid $130 per fish according to your own e-mail. I don't believe you spent that much for shipping either. It really does not matter what you spent on shipping. You agreed to send the to fish for "$300 shipped", end of story. The allocation does not matter.

You continue to lie and cheat people out of money and as I stated earlier, $150 is a small amount for this lesson" and if you keep treating others like this, it will undoubtably cost you much more in the long term.

There are too many people here that you have cheated for it to be an isolated event.

Again, if you want a picture, let me know and I will send it from my cell phone. Otherwise, does anyone know how to post a picture from thier cell phone to an e-mail. Can you e-mail them directly from the phone. Even so only4fudge, are you going to send me some sort of refund if I send you the picture?

I seriously doubt it as you have continued to lie about the facts. The facts to my case are all laid out for everyone to see, minus the pics, but I have them.

I can honestly say though, it is not about the $$$, it's about being treated fairly and with some level of respect and courtesy. It is now about the principle. I wouldn't bother posting anything in response if I hadn't seen that your response was rife with errors.

It is people like only4fudge that will prevent me in the future from buying anything from a private individual who is listing things on RC. Members like only4fudge only do damage to forums like RC that are striving to provide a forum/service for their members' use.