View Single Post
Old 09/24/2007, 01:18 PM
Registered Member.

Part of what VegasMike saying is true, yet some is false.

I will level with those who are angered and have a hard time understanding, I will put it in terms a 5th grader could understand. No Puns intended, only a figure of speech.

Its kind of hard to swallow when he yet to provide me a picture of the deceased shipment.

The concept of the kordon bags is that there should be no air left inside the container to prevent sloshing and motionsickness for the specimen.

www.google.com >>> Kordon Bags >>> Click >>> Read >>> Win

I double bagged everything, left fragile stickers on them, and left a heat pack inside the container. I covered

He paid $125 for each the Sohal,the Mystery Wrasse, and only $50 for shipping, the rest of the expenses were out of my own pocket. Total shipping and supplies cost, not to mention labor, gas... were $90, $40 came out of my own pocket.

He filed a report on Paypal for "Item Not As Described" and didnt win, so now he is letting the world know about a lot of it, with his falsified information.

I offered him a full refund provided he send everything back to me, including the wrasse that is assumed to be DOA.

I am not offering a refund, on top of you keeping my corals, or fish that I shipped out. It doesnt work that way when you're doing business with me. I offered partial refund so we can share the damage, but you disaggreed and wanted all or nothing. Then you filed a report on Paypal and loss the argument.

Just like everyone else that bought something from me, I offered you all a partial refund, if you were totally dissatisfied, I did state that you should just send everything back to me and I will refund every penny you spent. But apparently, you know how bad the shipping so so you would very much prefer keeping everything and get money from buying livestock.

You are never wrong, if you know how to argue.

Hoyta, we had a deal going, until you said you had something come up and you were in urgency of money. 2 Days later, I see you spending your money on some Zoos and other corals. I am a man of my word what about you?
And about the broken skimmer you were selling, I found one locally for half the price and it was an upgrade from yours.
I was excited about this transaction that I went to the FedEx station and paid for a shipping label that cost me $75, soon to find out at the day I send the fish out, you no longer want it. You left me in the hole by $75 and the fish was never to be found. I didnt complain until now.

So if anyone were to do business with you, be aware that he might back out on the last second and screw you over too.

I am just saying what is the truth and what is not. I will not post our email replies in this thread because it is not allowed, so I will just recap everything in a orderly manner.

Here you are spreading all sorts of rumors, ruining my reputation, as well as telling the community to boycott paypal, just because you didnt have it your way. Ive lost a lot, and gained nothing.

Just for the record, any unsatisfied transactions anyones ever had with me, I do not offer live arrival guarantee, but I do offer a "Share the damage" policy, where I will split the cost with you according to what is lost.

But for now, I would like to see those pictures of the dead wrasse that you have yet to provide me. Otherwise your words just go in one ear, and out the other.

I am not here to stir up trouble, but if you start it, I am inclined to carry it on.

If you were patient enough to work with me, we both could have walked away without stabbing eachother in the back of our necks. But instead you took a different route. Now that the damage is done, theres not much we both can do other than to amend things at this point can we?

There were people here that have had a lot of great experiences from me, but do not want to get involved, theres probably more satisfied than unsatisfied.

But right now, I think I ll enjoy being Mister Popular for a while.

The list can go on, but I ll let karma deal with it, there is nothing else I need to say. You should already know.

Have a nice day!

Last edited by only4fudge; 09/24/2007 at 01:25 PM.