View Single Post
Old 05/12/2004, 06:55 PM
Majanos Beware!!!

Thanx for the help everyone.

I'm still left guessing at this point. I emailed the builder two weeks ago and asked him what the diameter of these bulkheads are, as well as some other important questions. I expressed that I need these dimensions so that I can finish the diagrams so that he can start building the tank. I wait and wait, and I get no reply.

I email again a few days later, asking if he could answer my questions. He finally emails me back telling me to ask the questions again because he doesn't want to dig through previously sent emails. Then says to put numbers by the questions.

I'm annoyed, but I do it and send the email. I get no reply. I wait a few days and still get no reply. I bug him again to get him to answer the questions. I express my concern that the tank is supposed to arrive in three and a half weeks and he doesn't have my final diagrams. (He has never emailed me asking for the final diagrams)

He emails me back saying that I should send the diagrams ASAP so he can get started.

I NEED HIM TO ANSWER THE FREAKING QUESTIONS SO I CAN FINISH THE DIAGRAMS!!!!!!

He doesn't return my phone calls, ignores my emails, and doesn't answer VERY important questions. He hasn't even ordered the glass yet!!! The worst part is, I sent him half the $ 7 weeks ago . I've been talking with him about this tank for 12 weeks. He was real cool at first, but has changed as of lately . Now with only 3 weeks left untill I am supposed to recieve the tank, I can't give him my diagrams because he won't answer my questions!! And he can't start building without my diagrams!!

You guys don't even know how frustrating this has been, and this isn't even half of the story

Sorry to go on like that. I had to vent somewhere . Squeak's comment just reminded me of what is going on right now, and I felt the rage start to build again