Thread: PS3 news!
View Single Post
Old 05/09/2006, 06:17 PM
Registered Member

I got a PSP, thought it would be a great gaming platform, it collects dust now. They way Sony is playing this game, it's no longer focused at making gaming machines for gamers - it's all about hype and gizmos - the PS3 gonna be a great gizmo, but i serious doubt it's anything new in terms of a game machine. Sony's gonna go bankrupt soon anyways so who cares. This is their last prayer to save their company.

I got a xbox360, thinking the games would be something new. Only marginal improvements in graphics. xbox lost serious money on their equity cause of this machine but in the end, MS will buy out all the developers that sony fanboys are bragging about.

I miss those days of pacman, galaxian, and MUDs (on unix networks in the mid 80s). Bring back something fresh for people to play. Nintendo's been pretty good at doing this, but lately, they've gone a bit childish/girlish with their virtual pets.
I can see it already, a harry potter game where depending on how you wave the controls, you cast different spells!