Thread: PS3 news!
View Single Post
Old 05/09/2006, 05:59 PM
Pulling my hair out

Quote:
Originally posted by gotdibz
what else...... all i gotta say is the iron fist tournament (Tekken)............SOCOM........see me in socom
You're kidding right? I waited MONTHS Socom 3 to come out...literally. I took the day off work when it came out, couldn't wait til after work to play it. I go get it, take it home, play it a few minutes on single player to get the feel then get online. Or...try to get it to work online. I did actually get the game to play online but my mic didn't work. Never did get the mic working, they kept blaming it on my router Linksys home routers (what I use) are one of the most common ones in use by broadband users, but they couldn't figure out how to make the mic work through the router? I had the same problem in Socom2 but was eventually able to get that working by fowarding certain ports...apparently, Socom3 used different ports for the same mic On top of that, lost my stats several times cuz they had "server problems". I got fed up with it, took my PS2 and games to EB, traded em in on Xbox stuff and never looked back. G.R.A.W. is what Socom3 TRIED to be but failed. Sony lost me as a customer when they demonstrated their lack of support for the online gaming community. I don't buy games to play alone, if I can't play it online I don't want it. I got my 360 last weekend and couldn't be happier (now that I painted it black ) Between G.R.A.W. & Battlefield2, no FPS on PS3 can convince me to waste my money on it.