View Single Post
Old 09/03/2007, 11:45 AM
Registered Member

NanoGurl, I must say your documentation and attention to detail is amazing. Your pics are amazing and I must say have really inspired me. It has taken me a few day to read up to the first split, so I still have a ways to go to catch up, but this has been the most interesting, helpful and at times the most funny thread I've seen.

I in the planning process of setting up my daughters 20L in her room before I begin to tackle my 75 gallon in the living room. So this tread and your nano thread have really given me some information to start with. Especially with the seahorses for the nano.

However, I did have a question though. I was wondering how do you acclimate everyting? I really haven't seen/read any info on how you have done that before adding the fish/coral/inverts to the tank. Coming for the FW world, the only acclimation was to basically match the temp, by floating the bag for a while in the tank. Then simply dumping the fish over a bucket as to only add the fish and not the LFS water as well.

Thanks for all the indirect help you have given me and to the countless others. It is really good to see someone (male or female) who is really dedicated to what they do as well as having other intrest in their life. Keep up the good work and one day I hope to be as good as you. Keep us updated on how things are going.
Thanks