View Single Post
Old 12/16/2007, 07:51 PM
no time for spell check!

Quote:
Originally posted by Reefaquariumnut
Scott, just so we are on the same page I need to get 2 - protien skimmers, 2 - T5 light bars, 4 - Tunze nanos (2 for each tank), and 2 - sump return pumps (not sure which size?)...I can buy a controller as well (won't I need two of these anyway?)...If there is anything else let me know.
yes that is what you would need to keep them 2 tanks seperate from eack other. (2 - protien skimmers, 2 - T5 light bars, 4 - Tunze nanos) that way you can house corals in either tank and keep them seperate from eack other. one for Q tank and the other for sps. or to house softies and sps to keep them seperate from each other.

its good you have the heaters. you wont need them then. its up to you when you want to purchase the controller. there is alot of equiptment to purchase and it will be a big bill to swallow if you were to buy all of it at once. i knoticed that you have a tree in the yard but its not a money tree.
i would do some research on the different controllers to find the one that best fits your needs. the only reason i mentioned the aquacontroller is the tunze controller that can be added to the unit.
maybe some one can chime in if there is a better controller that can also control the tunze streams. i have not done enough research in that area to know all of them and what they are able to do.

Scott - Then you will provide the two tanks, sumps, and overflows, correct?

yep