View Single Post
Old 08/12/2005, 05:46 PM
The Clown of the Fish

Joreef - Thanks for the info on the sponge/coral. At first I thought that it was a sponge, but now I am thinking that it can't be, because if sponges are exposed to air (which it was) then they die.

Brandino007 - As for the worm, I have so far found 2 of them in my curing tank and transfered them over. I haven't seen them since. Anyone know when/where to find them?

RoBo2002 - The coral/sponge looks very soft and very unlike any SPS that I have seen, but since this is growing on LR, I don't know what to expect. This tank has actually been running as a FO tank for over a year, and has been upgraded recently to a 20 gallon, so the cycle has been over for a while. The LR addition is bound to make a small cycle, but not enough to do anything bad.

NexDog - The "mixed" in the mixed reef means that there are Softies, LPS, and SPS. I currently don't have a reef yet, but as I start to add corals, it will be very mixed.

"Sometimes if you do the job badly enough, you won't get asked to do it again" - Calvin and Hobbes