View Single Post
Old 01/07/2008, 06:08 AM
Premium Member

Yeah... those shrooms spread out H U G E. Not sure if they are called "big reds" or what.. but they can spread out to about 6 inches across, in the right conditions. (whew!)

If your talking about the two in the lower right hand corner, yellowish looking with tiny polyps (circular frag disks) that is neon green devil's hand. Though it only looks neon green when it is contracted. Looks yellow when expanded.

If your talking upper right.. some exploding palythoa zoas (brick red and flour. orange lashes).

There is one small Zoa polyp on the very bottom, nuclear green type I think.. someone gave me I'm growing out.

The whole tank is a frag tank just about.. It will be seeding a new larger reef soon. I've had this tank up and going on about a year now. Can't fit anything else in it, and the sps, lps and softies and sponges need room to spread out. So I'm expanding shortly.

People said I couldn't keep a 10g tank, it would be too hard. So had to prove them wrong, and glad I did. Now.. totally hooked.. and upgrading. I'm glad I did the small before the big though. Good learning experience, and it helped me realize I love this SW stuff. I'll probably keep it going for a frag tank when I upgrade.

Thank you tubeworm_54.