View Single Post
Old 01/09/2008, 10:35 PM
Registered Member

that is so much propoganda about how cars and electricity are causing global warming. For years we have been driving cars,using electricity ect... So why all of a sudden is there global warming? Well its the liberals in congress using scare tactis and trying to get you the American People to become scared and rely on the government for everything. Yes i do believe we need to protect our oceans and reefs but all of this liberal propoganda is way out of hand. Think about what your saying, If I use a car,use electricity then i am contributing to the warming of the WORLD! If this were truly the case the world would have melted yesterday. Do u really think that if the people in the USA stop using electricity and hybrid cars the rest of the world is going to follow? Nope! There is no proof that we are the causing of global warming. Algores film "An Inconvient Truth" was all his oponion there was no fact, and in science there is no oponion its either real or its not. Also Algore,Hiliary Clinton have huge mansions and use tons of power. hell algores son has a freaking masauriti(dont know if i spelled it right) they all have a long line of suvs where ever they go. Do u people expect Hilary to ride up in a hybrid rather than a mercedes? NO! Yes we need to protect our oceans,reefs,world,forests ect but we dont need to lie about it in the process