View Single Post
Old 01/02/2008, 06:12 PM
Registered Member

Yeah BRRR! We are not used to it being cold like this, I had to wear long sleeves!!!
Of course im still in flip flops, but I am wearing long sleeves with my shorts!

I do feel for all you in the really cold places, it will switch when we its summer time you will be laughing at us. We had 100 degree plus days from April to late November early December this year. The heat can be brutal like the cold, I love spring and fall though, makes it all worth it!

I finally got an up date on the 250 mh light fixture i ordered a week and half ago!! They gave me some bs about UPS not shipping until after the holidays... Do they think I am new here to planet earth or what. UPS stopped on Christmas and New Years but ever day in between was normal business. So hopefully I will have it by Friday, its coming from Northern Cal. to Phoenix shouldn't be to bad. I will most defiantly post pics and comments on what I think of it. I still think its to good to be true, but I have read over 120 pages of posts on the fixture and most people are happy. Of course they were happy once they changed the ballast and bulb, but happy non the less.