View Single Post
Old 06/04/2007, 11:19 AM
Hopeless addict

Yes I bought them all at once. The whole tank was fed at the same time once a day without fail and often twice a day when I could. They all ate very well and seemed healthy. No other large or aggressive fish. I have a very young female lamarck's angel that would nip at them if they came to her territory, but never anything serious.

Sometimes I would think things were going to settle out. They found different places in the tank to hide from each other. But then I would turn on the light one morning and find an almost dead fish with the whole tail pretty much bit off and the other anthias picking at it no matter where it tried to hide. They always teamed up on one at a time.

I imagine that there are probably so many factors involved. This is a very interesting thread.
&nbsp&nbsp o@o&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp "\_r'
&nbsp @o|,@&nbsp&nbsp _/,_&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp >( ')
_..@@_..7il=l=@lv|e.._