View Single Post
Old 09/21/2007, 05:38 PM
Moved Onward

Quote:
Originally posted by emerald chondro
For example two years ago in the Rose bowl; Texas and Usc both had great teams but i bet you nearly anyone in the country would agree that if the teams were to play best out of 3 then Usc would win the series.
There are many cases like this. Couple of years ago, SC blew out Okla worse than FLA beat OSU and I'd have to be on crack to think SC does it 10x over! You have the top 2 teams in the country facing each other and one just happened to have the better night.
I like to point out the time Duke upset a very pro-like UNLV team way back when in college hoops. No doubt in my mind if those two teams played 10 times, UNLV wins 9 but unfortunately they lost that one. Duke fans would be crazy to think they win 10 outta 10 just cause they won that initial game.

Quote:
Originally posted by emerald chondro
and you never know yeller Usc might slip up and meet us in a bowl before we ravel to Pasedena
Very true since it will take a valiant effort for SC to make the title game. Rose Bowl should be a cinch, I think. Oregon and CAL is looking extremely good and Arizona St may play a factor in it as well. I'm not to sure OSU gets the nod to Pasadena though!

"The Conference of Champions"

359 NCAA titles and counting!

2nd Best, The Big 10 with a distant 212 titles

PAC 10 FOOTBALL is 9-6 against the SEC since the turn of the century!